Friday 4 March 2011

First Time For Everything

So. This is blogging.

I always thought it was just an egotistical way to spill your feelings into the world of the internet, and I guess I'm right really. I started this blog as a personal way to rant and rave about my very uninteresting life, but the more I thought about it, the more I began to see my life a little differently. It's quite....erm....well....interesting.

I wont bore you or myself by talking about my work stuation. If anything vaguely exotic happens on that front I'm sure I will include it into my inane ramblings. I work. That's all you need to know for now.

As an outsider looking in on my life I suppose it's quite normal. I live with four close friends in a gorgeous house. I have a great boyfriend. I have a fantastic family. Wow, I am pretty lucky really.
It's when you look in a little more detail at my life that the oddness creeps in. I take drugs. I party quite hard. I am on antidepressants. I bury my head in the sand when I really shouldn't. A little over five months ago I was in a very abusive relationship. I am in a lot of debt. I have a huge chip on my shoulder about being a complete and utter failure.

Jesus this is like therepy!

*I just want to make clear now, this is not 'Woe is me' 'Isn't my life so terrible' bullshit. And I would quite happily punch those kind of people in the genitals.*

I guess these blogs will just be the verbal diarrhea of a girl trying to be a woman in amongst a world of mistrust and scary decisions. All of which are made harder by the fact that I am irrevocably and astronomically lazy.

Safe, Seany x

No comments:

Post a Comment